Requested resource is not accessible
I show you how to print your plans to scale using SketchUp Make and SketchUp Pro (LayOut).
What are the learning outcomes for this course?
- Learn how to prepare your floor plan for printing to scale
- Learn how to print your floor plan to scale using SketchUp Make (includes free downloadable templates)
- Learn how to create a template in LayOut
- Learn how to export a floor plan/elevation to LayOut, and save using your own saved template
- Learn how to create a border and title block
- Learn how to present different plans on their own respective pages in LayOut
- Learn how to specifiy a scale in LayOut
- Learn how to annotate floor plans in Layout, using dimensions and text
- Learn how to add symbols to a key in LayOut
- Learn how to export a to scale floor plan as a PDF in LayOut
Who is the Target Audience?
- This course is aimed at Interior Designers, Interior Design students, Interior Decorators, Interior Architects, Interior Stylists and Home Staging professionals, with no previous (or very limited) knowledge of SketchUp.
The Presentation You’ll Be Creating In This Course
- This course will provide you with the necessary SketchUp skills to create a PDF in LayOut, incorporating all of the plans and drawings created in the previous 4 courses. This course will show you how to present scaled floor plans, including a title block, key, various annotations and dimensions, culminating in a highly professional visual and technical communication tool. This will ultimately allow you to confidently communicate your design, as part of a client presentation. This document is incredibly multi-functional and can be incorporated in online portfolios, social media marketing, website design, blog content and e-design services.
- Includes downloadable files.
- Once you purchase this course, you’ll automatically be entitled to two hours email support, which will expire 14 days after purchase. Use this support to get additional help when navigating the online learning platform, or to request assistance when learning SketchUp (specific to the course that you have purchased). Don’t forget to check out the discussion forums, where you will find additional sources of support!
- After you’ve purchased this course, you’ll also be entitled to exclusive discounts. You will be entitled to 10% discount off the Silver and/or the Gold tiers of Anita Brown 3D Visualisation’s pricing plans. These discounts can only be used once and must be claimed within three months of purchasing this course.
This course is part of our SketchUp Bundle: buy the Bundle and save 37%! Read more here!
PLEASE READ OUR FAQs BEFORE PURCHASING THIS COURSE
Posting a Review
- Once you’ve completed the course, we would really appreciate if you could take two minutes to post a review! Check out the video in our Forum, for more information on how to do this.