Learn how to use Photoshop and Canva to create Mood Boards & Client Presentations, allowing you to present your ideas accurately, creatively and professionally.
What are the learning outcomes for this course?
- Learn the fundamentals of Photoshop, including various presentation techniques to create a visually striking (magazine style) Mood Board.
- Learn the fundamentals of Canva, including various presentation techniques to create a visually striking (grid style) Mood Board, including product links.
- Learn how to create a one page A3 client presentation, combining a SketchUp floor plan with product shots, brush effects and text in Photoshop.
- Learn how to create a one page client presentation optimised for Instagram & Pinterest to support social media marketing and promotion, combining a SketchUp elevation with product shots, inspiration images and text in Photoshop.
- Learn how to create a cohesive client presentation pack, which includes an impressive page flipping magazine layout, combining SketchUp floor plans, elevations, mood boards and links to recommended products.
The Final Mood Board You Will Be Creating Using Photoshop
The Final Mood Board You Will Be Creating Using Canva
The Final A3 Client Presentation You Will Be Creating Using Photoshop
The Final Instagram & Pinterest Optimised Client Presentation You Will Be Creating Using Photoshop
Who is the Target Audience?
- This course is aimed at Interior Designers, Interior Design students, Interior Decorators, Interior Architects, Interior Stylists and Home Staging professionals. However, anyone who is required to produce Mood Boards as part of their business/role will benefit from this course.
- This course will provide you with the necessary image editing skills and digital presentation techniques to produce creative, professional and visually striking digital Mood Boards & Client Presenations. This will demonstrate effective presentation skills, a keen eye for detail, proficient use of image editing software, a high level of creativity and professionalism, coupled with a strong brand identity. This course will also provide you with the ability to consider different styles, without compromising on quality (Photoshop and/or Canva). The various styles of Mood Board & Client Presentations that you will produce, are incredibly multi-functional and can be incorporated in online portfolios, social media marketing, website design, blog content and e-design services. This course also teaches you how to combine your SketchUp skills (floor plans, elevations etc.) with your design proposals to produce a cohesive client presentation to confidently communicate and present your design to clients.
- Includes downloadable files.