Learn how to use Photoshop and Canva to create Mood Boards, allowing you to present your ideas accurately, creatively and professionally.
What are the learning outcomes for this course?
- Learn the fundamentals of Photoshop, including various presentation techniques to create a visually striking (fluid) Mood Board.
- Learn the fundamentals of Canva, including various presentation techniques to create a visually striking (structured) Mood Board.
- Learn how to create a cohesive client presentation which includes an impressive page flipping magazine layout, combining SketchUp floor plans, elevations, mood boards and links to recommended products.
The Final Mood Board You Will Be Creating Using Photoshop
The Final Mood Board You Will Be Creating Using Canva
The Final Client Presentation You Will Be Creating
Who is the Target Audience?
- This course is aimed at Interior Designers, Interior Design students, Interior Decorators, Interior Architects, Interior Stylists and Home Staging professionals. However, anyone who is required to produce Mood Boards as part of their business/role will benefit from this course.
- Preview available soon.
- This course will provide you with the necessary image editing skills and digital presentation techniques to produce creative, professional and visually striking digital Mood Boards. This will demonstrate effective presentation skills, a keen eye for detail, proficient use of image editing software, a high level of creativity and professionalism, coupled with a strong brand identity. This course will also provide you with the ability to consider different styles, without compromising on quality (Photoshop and/or Canva). The various styles of Mood Board that you will produce, are incredibly multi-functional and can be incorporated in online portfolios, social media marketing, website design, blog content and e-design services. This course also teaches you how to combine your SketchUp skills (floor plans, elevations etc.) with your Mood Board to produce a cohesive client presentation to confidently communicate and present your design to clients.
- Includes downloadable files.