Learn how to create floor plans, elevations and present to scale.
What are the learning outcomes for this course?
This package includes all of the available (paid) SketchUp courses (#2 – #6) at a discounted rate of £116. All of the individual paid SketchUp courses total £145, therefore purchase of the SketchUp Bundle provides a 20% discount.
The bundle includes the following individual courses (and free downloadable templates, where appropriate). Click on each course title to find out more about the learning outcomes of each course.
- #1 The SketchUp Interface (FREE)
- #2 Creating a Basic Floor Plan
- #3 Creating a Furniture Layout & Lighting Plan
- #4 Adding Colour & Texture to a Floor Plan
- #5 Creating a Window Treatment Elevation
- #6 Presenting Your Plans to Scale
The bundle also includes the following course for FREE:
Who is the Target Audience?
- This course is aimed at Interior Designers, Interior Design students, Interior Decorators, Interior Architects, Interior Stylists and Home Staging professionals, with no previous (or very limited) knowledge of SketchUp.
- Once you purchase this course, you’ll automatically be entitled to two hours email support, which will expire 14 days after purchase. Use this support to get additional help when navigating the online learning platform, or to request assistance when learning SketchUp (specific to the course that you have purchased). Don’t forget to check out the discussion forums, where you will find additional sources of support!
- To ensure that you stay on track, and complete the course in 4 weeks, we’ve put together a cosmic Learning Schedule. Click here to download!
- After you’ve purchased this course, you’ll also be entitled to exclusive discounts. You will be entitled to 10% discount off the Silver and/or the Gold tiers of Anita Brown 3D Visualisation’s pricing plans. These discounts can only be used once and must be claimed within three months of purchasing this course.
The following points are very important! Please read them carefully!
- This course is delivered using the Windows version of SketchUp Pro 2016.
- There are two versions of SketchUp available: the free version called SketchUp Make and the paid ‘pro’ version called SketchUp Pro. I highly recommend that all students download the free 30 day trial of the Pro version (it’s free, so why not?!), especially if students wish to enrol for course #6, which explains how to present floor plans to scale for both SketchUp Make and SketchUp Pro. It’s important to highlight that SketchUp Make is not licensed for commercial work. Therefore, if you complete my course and decide to use SketchUp in a professional environment, SketchUp Pro must be purchased. Download the free 30 day trial of SketchUp Pro here, or download SketchUp Make here.
- Please refer to system requirements for SketchUp, to ensure that your laptop or desktop has the sufficient hardware and software specification to install and run SketchUp Make or SketchUp Pro.
Posting a Review
- Once you’ve completed the course, we would really appreciate if you could take two minutes to post a review!
Need more help? Contact us!