I show you how to apply colour and texture to a floor plan.
What are the learning outcomes for this course?
- Learn how to prepare the floor plan for the application of colour and texture
- Learn how to apply colour and texture to a floor plan, using the Materials tool.
- Learn how to import JPEGs for specific (seamless) patterns
- Learn how to change the style of the floor plan into a hand sketched illustration
- Learn how to enhance the floor plan in Photoshop, to add depth.
The Floor Plans You’ll Be Creating In This Course
Who is the Target Audience?
- This course is aimed at Interior Designers, Interior Design students, Interior Decorators, Interior Architects, Interior Stylists and Home Staging professionals, with no previous (or very limited) knowledge of SketchUp.
- This course will provide you with the necessary SketchUp skills to add detail to your furniture layouts by including colour and texture, supporting your design processes and allowing you to confidently communicate your design, as part of a client presentation. You will also be taught the necessary image editing skills in Photoshop to enhance your furniture layout by adding a 3D effect (via shadows and highlights). This will demonstrate your ability to include a high level of detail in your plans and effective use of digital rendering techniques (you will be building on these digital rendering techniques in course #7). This course will also provide you with the ability to consider alternative presentation styles and options, when you need to produce stylistic plans quickly but without compromising on quality.
- Once you purchase this course, you’ll automatically be entitled to two hours email support, which will expire 14 days after purchase. Use this support to get additional help when navigating the online learning platform, or to request assistance when learning SketchUp (specific to the course that you have purchased). Don’t forget to check out the discussion forums, where you will find additional sources of support!
- After you’ve purchased this course, you’ll also be entitled to exclusive discounts. You will be entitled to 10% discount off the Silver and/or the Gold tiers of Anita Brown 3D Visualisation’s pricing plans. These discounts can only be used once and must be claimed within three months of purchasing this course.
This course is part of our SketchUp Bundle: buy the Bundle and save 37%! Read more here!
PLEASE READ OUR FAQs BEFORE PURCHASING THIS COURSE
Posting a Review
- Once you’ve completed the course, we would really appreciate if you could take two minutes to post a review! Check out the video in our Forum, for more information on how to do this.
316 STUDENTS ENROLLED