I take you on a tour of SketchUp and discuss the most common drawing tools used to create floor plans.
What are the learning outcomes for this course?
- Choose the correct drawing template
- Have a better understanding of the SketchUp interface
- Become familiar with the basic drawing tools in SketchUp
Who is the Target Audience?
- This introductory course is for anyone who would like to get a better understanding of the SketchUp interface.
- This course is aimed at Interior Designers, Interior Design students, Interior Decorators, Interior Architects, Interior Stylists and Home Staging professionals, with no previous (or very limited) knowledge of SketchUp.
- This is a free course, therefore the SketchUp Hub benefits/discounts don’t apply.
- Once you purchase a course, you’ll automatically be entitled to unlimited email support. Use this support to get additional help when navigating the online learning platform, or to request assistance when learning SketchUp (specific to the course that you have purchased). Don’t forget to check out the discussion forums, where you will find additional sources of support!
- After you’ve purchased a course, you’ll also be entitled to exclusive discounts. You will be entitled to 10% discount off the Silver and/or the Gold tiers of Anita Brown 3D Visualisation’s pricing plans. These discounts can only be used once and must be claimed within three months of purchasing this course.
Buy the SketchUp bundle and save 37%! Read more here!
PLEASE READ OUR FAQs FOR MORE INFORMATION
Posting a Review
- Once you’ve completed the course, we would really appreciate if you could take two minutes to post a review! Check out the video in our Forum, for more information on how to do this.