I take you on a tour of SketchUp and discuss the most common drawing tools used to create floor plans.
What are the learning outcomes for this course?
- Choose the correct drawing template
- Set up a tray system to help organise various SketchUp tools
- Have a better understanding of the SketchUp interface
- Become familiar with the basic drawing tools in SketchUp
Who is the Target Audience?
- This introductory course is for anyone who would like to get a better understanding of the SketchUp interface.
- This course is aimed at Interior Designers, Interior Design students, Interior Decorators, Interior Architects, Interior Stylists and Home Staging professionals, with no previous (or very limited) knowledge of SketchUp.
- When you register with the Hub, you’ll also receive a free eBook on our expert tips when producing accurate, professional and creative floor plans.
- Includes downloadable files.
- Once you purchase this course, you’ll be entitled to unlimited access and dedicated one-to-one support for the duration of your course (and in many cases long after you have completed it!) Use this support to get additional help when navigating the online learning platform, or to request assistance when learning SketchUp. Don’t forget to check out the discussion forums, where you will find additional sources of support!
- Buy the SketchUp Bundle and 37%! Read more here!
- Bundle students are entitled to 10% off our CAD and 3D Visualisation services.
This course has been given CPD accreditation by the British Institute of Interior Design. Learn more here.
PLEASE READ OUR FAQs FOR MORE INFORMATION
Posting a Review
- Once you’ve completed the course, we would really appreciate if you could take two minutes to post a review! Check out the video in our Forum, for more information on how to do this.