About this template
- Mood board Canva template for Instagram (also suitable for Facebook), Pinterest and A4 page size;
- PDF download with relevant links to Canva templates and guidance, including a quick video tutorial.
To customise this template:
- You must have a Canva account. A free account is fine.
- Once you receive the PDF document, open it, and click the link to open your template in Canva.
- Edit any or all elements to create your unique presentation using the Canva templates. Be careful! If you deviate from the layout/elements in this template, you may negatively impact its overall visual appeal. We recommend staying pretty close to the original layout provided (but obviously you’re very welcome to edit colours/annotations/titles and imagery).
- You should customize this template on a desktop or laptop and not on a mobile device.
- Easy to customise, simply drag & drop your images, change the colour palettes and edit the text.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, you will not receive a physical shipment. Upon purchase, you will receive a download link to a PDF which will contain the Canva template links.
- Download links expire in 90 days, please open all purchased products (by clicking the templates links) as soon as possible, and save a copy in your Canva account.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales made are final. There will be no refunds or exchange of items once a purchase is complete. For technical difficulties and other inquiries, please contact the SketchUp Hub at email@example.com
- All products are sold to individuals. The license to the template is given to the buyer only. See license details in the next tab.
Note that the design is copyrighted to the SketchUp Hub.
Please Note: A basic knowledge of Canva is recommended. If you would like to learn how to use Canva and Adobe Photoshop to create mood boards, check out our online course. All templates are fully editable and can be used multiple times with different images and colour combinations.
All images used in these previews are for display purposes only and we have included them in the Canva templates to provide you with inspiration. Please replace these images with your own designs, photography or stock images. Image copyright is retained by their respective owners.
0148425 (verified owner) –
I am so excited about the SketchUp Hub Grid-style Canva templates that I recently ordered. Two days ago, one of my clients called me with a very last minute notice that he’s moving in a month into his newly purchased apartment and needs his living room and master bedroom fully furnished before he moves in and he wants me to design it, and have it shipped. I’m thinking there is no way. How am I going to do this so fast? The first thing I did was check stock on the items needed for the rooms from one of my vendors that have his style, then I selected the “Neutral Design” template and basically “dragged and dropped” my uploaded images. It took time sourcing, but the template was really, really easy and fast. And I was able to send my client two beautiful mood boards (quick, fast, and in a hurry). that he absolutely loved. My favorite template is the “Neutral Design” grid style because it has plenty of frames for more images and I love the collage format. Thank you, Anita.