About this template
- PDF download with a link to the Client Brief Canva Template;
To customise this template:
- You must have a Canva account. A free account is fine.
- Once you receive the PDF document, open it, and click the link to open your template in Canva.
- Edit any or all elements to create your unique Client Brief.
- You should customize this template on a desktop or laptop and not on a mobile device.
- Easy to customise, simply drag & drop your images, change the colour palettes and edit the text.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, you will not receive a physical shipment. Upon ‘purchase’ (this digital product is currently free), you will receive a download link to a PDF which will contain the Canva template link.
- Download links expire in 90 days, please open all ‘purchased’ products (by clicking the templates links) as soon as possible, and save a copy in your Canva account.
- This product is currently free of charge. There will be no refunds or exchange of items. For technical difficulties and other inquiries, please contact the SketchUp Hub at email@example.com
- Note that the content is copyrighted to the SketchUp Hub.
Please Note: A basic knowledge of Canva is recommended. If you would like to learn how to use Canva and Adobe Photoshop to create mood boards, check out our online course. All templates are fully editable and can be used multiple times with different images and colour combinations.
All images used in these previews are for display purposes only and not included in the download. Please replace them with your own designs, photography or stock images. Image copyright is retained by their respective owners.