About this template
- Mood board Photoshop template for Instagram (also suitable for Facebook), Pinterest and A4 page size;
- PDF download with relevant links to Photoshop templates and guidance, including a quick video tutorial.
To customise this template:
- You must have Photoshop to use these templates.
- Once you receive the PDF document, open it, and click the link to download the relevant Photoshop files.
- Edit any or all elements to create your unique mood board using this Photoshop template. Be careful! If you deviate from the layout/elements in this template, you may negatively impact its overall visual appeal. We recommend staying pretty close to the original layout provided (but obviously you’re very welcome to edit colours/annotations/titles and imagery).
- Easy to customise, simply drag & drop your images, change the colour palettes and edit the text
- Due to the digital nature of this product, you will not receive a physical shipment. Upon purchase, you will receive a download link to a PDF which will contain the Photoshop template links.
- Download links expire in 90 days, please open all purchased products (by clicking the templates links) as soon as possible, and download/save a copy on your computer.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales made are final. There will be no refunds or exchange of items once a purchase is complete. For technical difficulties and other inquiries, please contact the SketchUp Hub at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All products are sold to individuals. The license to the template is given to the buyer only. See license details in the next tab.
Note that the design is copyrighted to the SketchUp Hub.
Please Note: A basic knowledge of Photoshop is recommended. If you would like to learn how to use Canva and Adobe Photoshop to create mood boards, check out our online course. All templates are fully editable and can be used multiple times with different images and colour combinations.
All images used in these previews are for display purposes only. Please replace them with your own designs, photography or stock images. Image copyright is retained by their respective owners.